FISB was established in 2011 and is well-known by its product brand name, MyChef. The business idea since beginning is to produce convenience gourmet Halal food. Started with ready-to-eat frozen dishes which requires rudimentary preparation and then, now, ready-to-eat ambient temperature shelf-stable no preservative retort meals that further simplify the preparation before serving.
2011 | Ecstablished
Company was incorporated on 11th January 2011. Well known as, MyChef, company?s product brand name, the brainchild of the founder Tan Sri Mohd Effendi Norwawi.
2012 | Frozen food
The very first 19 of MyChef ready- to-serve frozen dishes launched was sold in 147 outlets nationwide.
2017 | Shelf-stable
With more advance technology known as retort processing, 4 newly developed ready-to-serve ambient shelf-stable meals launched and sold nationwide.
2019 | Moving Forward
Moving forward with Company?s Repositioning Strategy from Frozen Market to Retort Market, Retail Hypermarket to Institutional Market and focus on Retail Online eCommerce.
2020 | New Factory Ready
- We are aspire to be a global player in the manufacturing and marketing of Ready to Eat Halal meals.
- Creating higher food values and enhancing eating lifestyles in Ready to Eat meals.
- Making RTE Meal an easier, healthier and enjoyable part of life.
- To be the leader in developing our innovation with advance technology.
- To create values and enriching life in a sustainable way contribute local economic, social and environmental development.
- To prioritize and committed to product safety, quality innovation and product excellence; at the same time able to meet market demand and consumer’s needs.